SSS Cellular Warranty Policy
- We sincerely hope you would be satisfied with the your new product. Based on laws and regulations related to the protection of consumer rights and interests in The Republic of South Africa, Huawei's policies & SSS Cellular, Huawei formulates Huawei's product warranty policy, according to which you could return, replace, or repair the products. We are willing to provide the following related services.
2. Warranty services
- 2.1. Warranty object and scope
- 2.1.1 Mobile phone
- 2.1.2 Tablet
- 2.1.3 Tablets
- 2.1.4 Wearables
- 2.2. Warranty services
2.2.1 Return services
- 22.214.171.124 Return Period
- (1) Within 7 days from the date of purchase, if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you can choose to return the goods to the place of purchase based on the invoice price.
- (2) If you purchase the product on the Huawei online store, you can choose to return the product in accordance with the returns policy on the Huawei online store website.
- 126.96.36.199 Return Guide
- (2) Should you need to return your purchase, please contact SSS Cellular to apply for returning the device as per guidance by SSS Cellular.
- (3) Please back up and delete your personal data before returning the device as SSS Cellular nor their affiliates will be held responsible for loss of data during any repair work done to a device.
- (4) Before applying for return of a device the following MUST accompany the device.
2.2.3 Maintenance services
- 188.8.131.52 Free Maintenance Period
- (1) Free Maintenance service of handsets:
- a) Within 2 year(s) from the date of purchase, if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you could enjoy the free maintenance services.
- b) The product warranty starting date is subject to the day when the purchase receipt or Proof of Purchase (hereinafter referred to as POP) is issued.
- c) Invoice, invoice copy, product warranty card, including SN and or IMEI can be used as POP. If you are unable to provide the receipt (POP), the warranty start date will be 90 days after the manufactured date (indicated by devices serial number).
- d) For details,please contact SSS Cellular to confirm if the device is within the warranty period.
- (2) Free Maintenance service of accessories:
- a) The accessories with the device can be repaired free of charge, and the free maintenance period is as follows:
- The following carries a 6 Month warranty:
- Power bank
- Storage Card
Wired Headsets carry a 3 Month warranty.
- b) Invoice, invoice copy and product warranty card can be used as POP. If you are unable to provide POP, the warranty start date will be 90 days after the manufactured date of the host (indicated by devices serial number).
- 184.108.40.206 Maintenance Guide
- (1) Device repairs can be carried out at different locations for your convenience. We have repair centres in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban & Cape Town. Please contact us to confirm which centre would be the most suitable.
- (3) Please back up your personal data before any maintenance.
- (4) It is recommended to carry the POP when you send the device for maintenance
- 220.127.116.11 Commitment of Maintenance Quality
- 1）Parts of the device that are replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 90-day warranty period
- 2）Accessories replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 7-day warranty period
- 3）The staff of SSS Cellular or any of its affiliate branches will communicate with you and explain the limited warranty.
2.2.4 Non-warranty scope
- 18.104.22.168 Non-warranty scope of the handsets (excluding accessories).
- (1) Damage caused by transportation or loading and unloading during return or replacement or repair.
- (2) Any modification, disassembly, or repair without Huawei's authorization.
- (3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviors, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. And other phenomena are also included, for example, the power adapter is damaged, cracked, broken or deformed, and the power cable is damaged, broken or bare.
- (4) The product is faulty or damaged because it is not installed, used, maintained, or kept in accordance with the instructions.
- (5) The product model or number on the warranty certificate is inconsistent with the physical product or the warranty certificate was altered.
- (6) The product nameplate, SN bar code, and warranty label are removed or damaged, and cannot be identified.
- (7) No valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).。
- (8) The warranty period has expired.
- (9) Faults or damage caused by factors of Force Majeure such as fire, earthquake, and flood.
- 22.214.171.124 Non-warranty scope of accessories
- (1) The accessories, such as the protective film, protective cover, and protective case, that are not covered by warranty are specified during the purchase.
- (2) No valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).
- (3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behavior and liquid injection.
- (4) The accessories do not belong to the original manufacturer.
- (5) Other situation of non-warranty.
3. Other content statements
- 3.1. The preceding clauses only apply to Huawei terminal products sold in the Republic of South Africa.
- 3.2. The specific models can be guaranteed in the Republic of South Africa, which refers to the notices posted on the official website
- 3.3. Huawei nor SSS Cellular are not responsible for any other commitments that are not guaranteed by Huawei made by the seller to the customer